Forms for Current School
- Complete and submit the Application for Admission or apply online along with a non-refundable $75 application fee no later than January 15 for priority consideration (applications continue to be accepted after the priority deadline).
- Include a photo with the application (not required but recommended)
- Birth certificate or copy (for Kindergarten admission only & must be five years old on or before 0ctober 31)
These forms (Consent for Release of Information & Teacher's Reference Reports) should be given to the applicant's current school for completion. Please provide the current school with a stamped envelope addressed to:
- Complete and sign the CONSENT FOR RELEASE OF INFORMATION and give to current school.
- This is only required for students applying for Grades 1 - 8.
- Complete and sign the release statement on the TEACHER'S REFERENCE REPORT and give to the appropriate teacher(s) to fill out. Due to Saint Mark by February 10.
- One report is required for students applying for Grades K & 1.
- Two reports are required for students applying for Grades 2 - 8.
Saint Mark Lutheran School
45-725 Kamehameha Highway
Kaneohe, HI 96744
Most Recent Academic Records
For Grades 1 - 8 admission, we will notify you of the date and time of the Entrance Exam scheduled for your child. No entrance exam is required for K admission. We do, however, reserve the right to call students in for an interview.
(In the case of out-of-state applicants, the Entrance Exam may be waived PROVIDED ADEQUATE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE from the applicant's present school.)
For Kindergarten admission, submit a copy of the first semester report card to Saint Mark by February 10 (if available).
For Grades 1 8 admission, submit a copy of last year's final report card and the first semester report card of this year to Saint Mark by February 10.
The first round of decisions will be mailed out after March 1.
Upon acceptance, a place in the classroom will be guaranteed only if the NONREFUNDABLE enrollment fee and contract are remitted within two weeks of acceptance. This fee is applied to the tuition.
It is often necessary to place students on a wait list as enrollment for each class is limited.
Tuition for the upcoming school year is usually determined in the early spring. Check the school office or here
for the latest tuition schedule.
Saint Mark Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.